Terms & Conditions
1. Children of the age of 2 years and above will be considered full ticket. Infant below 2 years are carried free of charge (ID proof or Birth certificate required).
2.There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the amount. Remaining 50% amount to be paid 20 days before the journey starts.
4. Changes in the accommodation is only done in emergency situation (like landlside on the way to property, electricity and any other natural circumstances). We may try to provide other property of same or upper category.
5. One cab will be provided to the group of 06 pax wherever required.
6. Additional amount of INR 20,000/- per person will be applicable incase of single occupancy is required subject to , room is available.
7. We recommend you to book your return flight late in the evening after 7pm or one day later. Company will not bear any cancellation of flights due to any reason, at any cost.
8.Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi jurisdiction.
9. In case of emergency and bad weather, passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
10. If individual body weight exceeds 75 Kg, extra charges of INR 2000 per Kg will be applicable. Our aircraft is a 6 seater with carrying capacity of 450 kg. Excess weight (not exceeding helicopter’s -total weight limitation) will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight = 75 Kg x (No. of pax). In view of our helicopters’ limited weight carrying capacity, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in same helicopter flight.
11. No money will be refunded incase the passenger has to be de-boarded due to wrong body weight provided.
12. Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags). Suit cases/trolley bags not allowed as they cannot be kept in the helicopter. If pax baggage is found to be more than 5 KG at any given helipad he will be asked to reduce the weight or de-boarded .
13. Prices may vary in case the royalty fees changes or any state Govt. charges are changed.
14. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather/technical reason, our liability is limited to re-fund of proportionate money for the unflown sector.
15. Any Extra Night due to bad weather/technical reasons will be borne by client itself.
16. Mobile Network:- (Kharsali ; Airtel , BSNL) (Harsil ; BSNL) (Kedarnath ; BSNL) (Badrinath ; Airtel , BSNL).
17.Company has full rights to cancel the booking incase of any emergency situation due to the current situation of the COVID-19 or any govt. circular.
18. Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.